Freezone Company Formation
The Sharjah Freezone provides foreign investors with an opportunity to set up their business in the UAE. We can make the process of business setup in Sharjah easier.
Benefits of Sharjah Freezone
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits is allowed.
- Zero personal or corporate income taxes, customs duties, import/export taxes.
- Very little restrictions on recruiting labour.
- Shared services and synergies with other companies in the free zone.
- No bureaucratic red-tape.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
Freezones in Sharjah:
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
Sharjah Business License
Free Zones registration in Sharjah is cost effective and liberal in issuance of residence visas. The Emirate of Sharjah has made two Free Zones offering 100% ownership to foreign investors
UAE residence visas may also be awarded to employees working for businesses built on the free zones. For hassle-free and quick service for company licensing, Sharjah free zones are the best for setting up of business.
Best ports and an airport as well as the regular favorable advantages of UAE security, limited liability, tax exemption and asset protection make Sharjah a perfect destination for investors. Most GCC Citizen and Asians love to operate their company in Sharjah.
Hamriyah Free Zone
Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) was established by an Emiri decree issued in November 12, 1995. HFZ is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone.
Hamriyah Free Zone is challenged to provide competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish businesses in a tax free environment with full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. The free zone manages an area of approximately 22 million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes scope for expansion
Hamriyah Free Zone is located in the emirate of Sharjah. Sharjah is the only one of seven emirates with ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west and east coasts with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and an International Airport. Sharjah offers extensive transportation links to the Gulf States, Indian subcontinent and the emerging markets in Asian and African nations. These services are made possible by the “Sharjah link”.
- 100% Tax free environment
- 100% Company ownership
- 100% Exemption from all commercial levies
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profit.
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period.
- Availability of a 14 meter deep water port & a 7 meter deep inner harbor adjacent to it.
- Pre-built warehouses and office units for lease.
- Exclusively designed and furnished Executive office suites.
- International Business Center with conferencing, internet and telecommunication facilities.
- On-site accommodation for investor’s personnel including recreation center and health club.
- Highly developed infrastructure, telecommunications links and an access to three sea ports. Seaports on both coasts in addition to Sharjah International Airport.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy.
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce.
- Affordable cost of living.
Activities Allowed by the Free Zone
Almost any activity is permitted by HFZ as long as the activity is environmentally friendly and in accordance with local rules. Though it is preferred, companies do not have to add value to their products. Investors can ship goods in and out of HFZ without necessarily adding any value at all.
Facilities for lease (Units & Prices)
Pre-built warehouses, factories and offices are available for investors to take advantage of, and for those who require tailor-made facilities there are industrial plots available for lease. Staff accommodation is also available onsite with a choice of senior or junior suites.
Land for lease – Tailor made development
The strategic plan for future development of HFZ’s prime property envisions the building of a range of industrial plots ranging in size from 5,000 sq. m. and upwards in multiples of 5,000 sq. m. These plots can be developed by investors to suit their exact requirements, and up to 60% of the land that is leased can be developed.
Land Leasing Terms:
Although the minimum lease term is five years, investors do have the option of leasing their plot of land for a maximum of 25 years, and then later renewing the same lease for a further 25 years.Lease rates are normally fixed for the first 5 years with a rent review at the end of this period.
Warehouses, Factories and Office Units
HFZ’s customer-oriented approach allows customers the freedom to develop their factories, office infrastructure, warehouses, and other buildings in a custom fit manner. However, for those investors who require ready-made, immediately available warehousing space, HFZ provides the investor with a choice of pre-built buildings in sizes of 614 m2, 416 m2 and 275 m2.
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
Welcome to the freedom of doing business your way The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) was set up in 1995 and is the premier business destination of the UAE. Situated in the Emirate of Sharjah, the industrial powerhouse of the UAE, the SAIF-Zone services over 2,900 companies from 91 countries. Covering a wide cross section of industry, companies include some of the biggest names in the field of IT services, media, consumer durables, light to medium manufacturing and a host of other companies.
Strategically located at the cross roads of major trade routes linking the east and west, the SAIF-Zone is a business hub that offers access to more than 2 billion consumers across the GCC, CIS, Indian sub-continent, parts of Africa and the Mediterranean. The ‘Sharjah Link’, a unique trade bridge, gives businesses an unmatched logistical advantage. Straddling the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean, this link makes the SAIF-Zone the ideal business hub to the Middle East. SAIF-Zone is also conveniently located adjacent to the Sharjah International Airport, the largest air cargo hub in the Middle East and North Africa. In its commitment to providing investors with the perfect conditions for business operation, the SAIF-Zone is constantly upgrading its value-added services, infrastructure facilities, technical and scientific expertise and the availability of ‘state-of-the-art’ facilities. With its simple one window solution to all investor requirements, the SAIF-Zone offers fast and simple processing of relevant licenses within 24 hours, sponsorships and visas for all staff, and simplified customs procedure.
Legal services, international couriers, traffic and licensing offices, workshops, and access to 50 international banks, restaurants and post office, transportation to and from the city are also available within the zone. Access to low-cost energy and labour, budget accommodation for on-site workforce, consultancy services and computer training, make it the perfect base for type of business.
There are distinct advantages of doing business in Sharjah and the SAIF-Zone. With a trading history dating back to the early 18th century, Sharjah today accounts for more than 40% of all industrial activity in the UAE. The Sharjah Ports and Free Zone, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and the Government of Sharjah are extremely pro-active and business savvy entities geared to provide all assistance to potential businessmen.
The cost of setting up a business in Sharjah is less than in any other emirate of the UAE, and the focus on industrialization has in recent years turned Sharjah into a commercial centre registering an impressive annual growth rate of 12%. In addition to tax-free operation and an absence of red-tape, the SAIF-Zone offers unbeatable trade incentives and unparalleled benefits to investors
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% exemption from income and corporate taxes
- On site labour accommodation
- Sponsorship and visa’s for all staff
- Access to over 2 billion customers Strategic location
- 24 hour hotline for equipment and provision of labour
- Global and regional communications with excellent air, land and sea links
- Simplified procedures
- Back up services provided by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Sharjah Expo
- Competitive structure of fee, property and management
- 24 X 7 Operations.
- Economic wage structure and no restriction on hiring of 100% expatriate workers, and many more.