UAE Professional licenses are granted based on the educational entitlement and area of expertise. Acquiring a professional license include several factors. These such as documentation approvals from the chamber of commerce, municipality formalities, etc.
The professional license in Dubai may allow 100% ownership for foreign investors. Professional trade license also permits the advantage of a sole proprietorship in some jurisdictions. Companies under professional trade licenses require a UAE national as a local service agent to complete the judicial formalities. The local service agent charges a fixed annual fee and has no other involvement in the company. This is not the case in mainland business setup, where the company is owned by a UAE national with 51% partnership.
- Providing you with required paperwork from the judicial departments’
- Coordinating with educational institutes for approvals.
- Applications for visas, licenses, obtaining labour quotas, translation services, etc.
- Assisting with the opening of corporate bank accounts.
- Fixed annual fee, transparency in dealing and reliability.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, SMEs and MNCs entering the UAE market.
UAE encourage professional entrepreneurship which makes it simple to start a professional company in the region. Find out more about professional licenses or for renewal of your professional trade licenses in Dubai or anywhere in UAE us now.